2012/2013 presentations included:
- Iowa Volunteer Engagement Leaders
- WordCamp Grand Rapids 2013 (Click here for attendee rating and the presentation.)
- United Ways of Iowa training, Des Moines, Iowa
- Cedar Rapids area rotary clubs
- Cedar Rapids Public Relations Association (crpra.christophsblog.com)
- Cedar Rapids Kennedy High School newspaper staff (storytelling.christophsblog.com)
- Iowa Non-Profit Summit, Des Moines, Iowa (unitedwayofeastcentraliowa.org/ianonprofitsummit/)
- United Way Mid-Winter Institute, Madison, Wis.
- Kirkwood Community College, Marion, Iowa
- BarcampICR 2013, Coralville, Iowa
- 2013 American Marketing Association Nonprofit Conference
The class covered some historical background on social media, future predictions and offered tips on how businesses and people can use social media to enhance their brand while connecting with people in a meaningful way.
In 2010 and 2011 Christoph routinely spoke to community groups about the changing media world.
Check out the audio slideshow below for one of those presentations.
The video below is a 2012 presentation to a fundraising group about communications.