Christoph talks to groups about communication strategies, the changing media world and leads workshops that allow participants to walk away with a communication and social media strategy.
2012/2013 presentations included:
- Iowa Volunteer Engagement Leaders
- United Ways of Iowa training, Des Moines, Iowa
- Cedar Rapids area rotary clubs
- Cedar Rapids Public Relations Association (crpra.christophsblog.com)
- Cedar Rapids Kennedy High School newspaper staff (storytelling.christophsblog.com)
- Iowa Non-Profit Summit, Des Moines, Iowa (unitedwayofeastcentraliowa.org/ianonprofitsummit/)
- United Way Mid-Winter Institute, Madison, Wis.
- Kirkwood Community College, Marion, Iowa
- BarcampICR 2013, Coralville, Iowa
The class covered some historical background on social media, future predictions and offered tips on how businesses and people can use social media to enhance their brand while connecting with people in a meaningful way.
In 2010 and 2011 Christoph routinely spoke to community groups about the changing media world.
Check out the audio slideshow below for one of those presentations.
The video below is a 2012 presentation to a fundraising group about communications.